LA SALLE!?!?
MANGA:
Finished:
1. Cardcaptor Sakura
2. Death Note
3. UFO Baby / Daa! Daa! Daa!
4. Shin Daa! Daa! Daa!
5. 7th Period is a Secret
6. Fruits Basket
7. Mamotte! Lollipop
8. Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop
9. Love Luck
10. Sugar Sugar Rune
11. Cherry Juice
* chronological order
Unfinished:
1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
3. Beauty is the Beast
4. Hana Kimi
5. Maid-Sama! / Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Pending:
1. Kagetora
2. Guru Guru Pon Chan
3. Gakuen Alice (wait until it gets finished)
4. Soul Eater
5. Alice Academy
ANIME:
Finished:
1. Special A
2. Soul Eater
3. Alice Academy
4. Ouran High School Host Club
Pending:
1. Fairy Tail
OMG. OMG.
What does this mean??????
Name of Applicant: YU, VIA ALEXA MASANQUE
School: Legazpi Hope Christian School, Legaspi City, Albay
Status: Please contact the College Admissions Office (Tel#524-4611 local 166/167)
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????
Okay, explanation.
See, last December 24, 2010, the La Salle results came out unexpectedly.
Kimi says someone opened the site and the results leaked.
So then, I looked for my reference number, then checked my result. That was what came up.
I checked Michelle's and Kimi's, and they got "ACCEPTED", so my result has SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT.
I haven't called them yet, and I'm afraid to. So...
Wish me luck, fictitious blog entity.
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home