..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Exams :(

Haven't posted here in a while...:(

Periodical Exams!
1st Day: Chinese Tay So (December 13, 2010)
~It was okay, unbelievably.

2nd Day: Chinese Hua Gi (December 14, 2010)
~I procrastinated and actually started studying buntwei an hour before the test! I panicked, but I managed to memorize everything. But there's the whole understanding-and-applying-Chinese bit. That part is where I'll fail.

3rd Day: Filipino, Economics, Statistics (December 15, 2010)
~I woke up at 3AM just to read the WHOLE El Fili chapters we discussed. I kept falling asleep. :(
~I am SO gonna get a low grade in Stat. I only memorized the CALCULATOR version of the solutions. In the test, we had to give the MANUAL form. I am SO dead.

4th Day: Physics, English, Computer (December 16, 2010)
~First of all, English was CRAP. The teacher is a *censored* *censored*. A pig has more grammar in it than HER! She didn't believe me when I said the synonym of VENOMOUSLY was not in the choices. Choices: (a) posion from an animal, (b) mysterious, (c) vampire.
VENOMOUSLY (and this is from the DICTIONARY) means MALICE or POISON. POISON from an animal is VENOM, and can not be made an ADVERB. It means MALICE. MALICE, you effing *censored*!!!
But nooo, you insisted there WAS a synonym, which there definitely WASN'T!
~ I studied hard in Physics. I hope it went well.

5th Day: Calculus (December 17, 2010)
~That will be tomorrow. Wish me luck!


Entrance Exams!
I'm reeeaaally scared. But I push it away from my mind and I'm okay. :)
La Salle will come out first--early January.
I hope I pass.

Christmas break is coming, and I've managed to invite Manilyn to my house.

Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home