..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

COLLEGE

First of all, LAPTOPY IS ALIVE !!!! YES!!! THANK GOD!!!
You see, Tricia spilled Swiss Miss on it yesterday (Sunday) while we were watching Karate Kid and daddy immediately turned it upside down and hair-dryed it. Later, I asked my Yahoo! Answers buddies what I should do and they gave me uber helpful advice:
1. Wait for a day before turning it on.
2. DON'T USE A HAIR-DRYER NEXT TIME.
3. Turning it upside down was the best idea.
4. Back the files up IMMEDIATELY.
So now it works, but it reeks of Swiss Miss.

Info on UST: (Held in Aquinas, Rawis)
UST entrance exam was KILLER! I mean it was normal, like the other tests, but it had extra parts! Okay, so this is what happened.
We were separated into 14 rooms. I was, obviously, in room 14. I was looking for the room, when Princess called me on my cp. I was wondering why she kept calling me. When I asnwered, she said they were all upstairs because room 14 was UPSTAIRS! All the other rooms were downstairs! Manilyn, Rose and Ian accompanied me upstairs (Thank God, because I din't know where the stairs were).
I was glad to see that there was someone below me (Yulolo something) and lots of Z's.
I finished the English part 30 minutes early. I had time to pee and eat my snack. After doing those, Michelle STILL wasn't finished. Ha-ha.
But I didn't finish Science and Math.
The proctor told us that the courses we write in the Answer Sheet was the final ones (not in the app forms), so we can change our courses right there for the LAST TIME. I chose Information Technology and Computer Science, but changed it to Advertising Arts and Information Technology. A few hours later, what should the procotor say but "Those who are taking a Fine Arts or Architecture course will have an extra test." (Advertising ARTS is a Fine ARTS course).
I know, right???
Bad luck.
So, anyway, the stupid proctor made us wait, like, thirty minutes because she was waiting for someone (why didn't she just check if the person would come back or not!?!?). So then we went down and took the Space Figures test. (Kimi was there!!!) It was SO hard!!! There's a picture there of some shapes and if you fold them, they're supposed to be a space figure and you have to figure out what they're gonna be. It was 60 items and my head practically split!
So then, everyone else in my group (roommates) got Architecture, and I was the only one who got Advertising, so I was left alone (Architecture=Space Figures only; Advertising=Space Figures AND drawing). I needed to draw a mascot for a food product and choose three words and design them (lettering), one design per word.
I didn't even get to start drawing when the time was up. I only finished the lettering ones (I suck at lettering).
I finished at 2PM.
HUNGER!!!

Info on Ateneo: (Held in St. Agnes, came before UST)
I forgot to bring my jacket!!! Luckily, we weren't going to take the test in the same place where we took the La Salle. We took the test in a non-airconditioned room. I sat beside the window, enjoying the nice view of the plants below.
There was an essay about something the CNN Hero of the Year 2009, Efren Penaflorida, said. I forgot what.
I accidentally put a hole on the Answer Sheet. Ha-ha.

Okay, here is the final version of my courses:
La Salle:
1. BS Advertising Management
2. BS Computer Science with Specialization in Software Technology
3. BS Computer Science with Specialization in Instructional Systems Technology

UP:
(Manila)
1. Computer Science
2. Pharmacy
(Diliman)
1. Journalism
2. Business Administration

UST:
1. Advertising Arts
2. BS Information Technology

Ateneo:
1. Computer Science
(I forgot the others, because I didn't take it seriosuly, but I know it includes English and European Studies)

BU:
(Won't take)

Benilde:
1. Multimedia Arts
2. Animation
3. Digital Filmmaking

Keep you posted,
Via

P.S.
Michelle--thanks a ton for reminding me about UST!!! If you hadn't, I wouldn't have remembered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home