..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

JAPAN!!!

I forgot to tell you (or maybe I did, I just forgot).
We're going to JAPAN!!
Home of my second family--Anime&Manga!!! (Ha. Ha.)
Anyway, Mommy bought us these cool faux fur-lined coats and mittens and scarves so I thought: "I wanna make a music video!"
And after days of deciding, I chose "Mine", by (duh) Taylor Swift.
And good news! Mommy's gonna bring her iPad, which means I can bring my gadgets too! I'm gonna bring you (Laptopy) and my iPod and a camera for my music video and so that I can edit it while I'm there and, of course, BLOG!


Also, I downloaded Torrent and went on a movie spree! I downloaded Letters to Juliet and Confessions of a Shopaholic (for re-watching and for Tricia). Letters to Juliet is totally COOL! I fell in love with Coblie Caillat's song "What If", and made a lyric video for it on YouTube. Now I'm downloading Salt, Despicable Me and Karate Kid. But "Salt" was broken, so I'm gonna download another one when I get the chance.

MANGA:
Finished:
1. Cardcaptor Sakura
2. Death Note
3. UFO Baby / Daa! Daa! Daa!
4. Shin Daa! Daa! Daa!
5. 7th Period is a Secret
6. Fruits Basket
7. Mamotte! Lollipop
8. Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop
9. Love Luck
10. Sugar Sugar Rune
11. Cherry Juice
* chronological order

Unfinished:
1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
3. Beauty is the Beast
4. Hana Kimi
5. Maid-Sama! / Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

Pending:
1. Kagetora
2. Guru Guru Pon Chan
3. Gakuen Alice (wait until it gets finished)

4. Soul Eater

ANIME:
Finished:
1. Special A
2. Soul Eater

Pending:
1. Ouran High School Host Club

Keep y'all posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home