..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Foundation Day

Yo!!!
The academic contests had come and gone. Results:
ACADEMIC:
1- Kimi
2- Elisa
3- Catherine
((Michelle was declared winner but Kimi told Michelle that Michelle was given 3 points by mistake. Taking away the 3 points, Michelle was no longer in the Top 3.))
((Kimi and Elisa tied, but it was broken, Kimi being 1st.))
((Moi, Catherine, Jessica and Jet [Jirehbrother] tied for 3rd, but it was broken, too, and Catherine became the 3rd.))
SPELLING:
1- Tricia
2- Via
3- Nicole
((GAH! The results are the same when compared to last year!!! I am a total loser XD. But at least Tricia and I were tied and she just won the tie-breaking round--an improvement because last year, she beat me by one point [no tie-breaker].))
((YEAH! Spelling was back on.))

Literary Contest. That was yesterday. Here were the winners and I am happy to say that 4th years BAGGED the prizes!!! (I'm including some other non-highschool categories)
Declamation: Jules somebody (Grade 5)
^ Ragged clothes + Dirty face marks + Crying = TOTALLY COOL! He woke me up.
Masining na Pagbasa: Jestin/Justin Chan
^ Monkey sound + Deep crocodile voice = WINNER!
Oration: KIMI!!!!!!!
^ DUH.
Madamdaming Pagbasa-Drama: Veronica and Ian
^ Reeeeaaally Dramatic. HOORAY! I was surprised Ian didn't laugh. They were good. Srsly.
Madamdaming Pagbasa-Komedya: Jireh and Gorvs
^ JIREH WAS EFFING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Numero otso. LOL.

((Tricia should have been second. She was SO good. Almost everyone agrees.))
((Ya know what? The program ended at, like, 7 o'clock!))

Singing.
Danielle (Chase's classmate) won. But she was beaten by the grand champion (Dimples). Harvy won in the solo contest. Michelle and Sam got third. Not bad.

Cultural Presentation: TOMORROW.
UGH! When we practice, the boys always LAUGH at my dancing. GRRRRR.

Anyway, Ateneo entrance exam was last week. I forgot to bring a jacket, but good thing we weren't brought to that cold room. We were separated into different rooms (1 through 5). I was in Room 5 with Sherry and Michelle and Ravalo.
The essay was to explain something about what Efren Penaflorida said.
Sooo...IT WAS HARD! In the NUMERICAL ABILITY category, I only got to answer FIVE out of about THIRTY questions! I went "Skip!" and "Skip!" and the next thing I knew, I had skipped all but five questions! ARRGH!!!
Keep ya posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home