Catch Up!!!
La Salle entrance exam at St. Agnes:
It was so cold there!!
((P.S. Thank you Celso for submitting my La Salle and UST application forms! Wouldn't have tested with you since the guidance counselor's office only opens at class hours...))
I'm gonna bring a jacket at the Ateneo exam (the venue is also St. Agnes).
I thought that La Salle's entrance exam was easier than UP's, which made everyone think I was a genius and I'm going to pass both exams. WRONG! The explanation is that I thought both tests were hard, but La Salle's were a TAD easier. Ultimately, this will all result to me failing both exams.
((CHECK THE LA SALLE RESULTS--JANUARY!!!))
ZOMG!!!
I'm 2nd!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
I'm going to start studying hard now.
But I am 100% sure that I'm going to be 4th again next grading. And no, that's not my pessimistic side--it's a statement of fact. My grades are slipping and my attendance is...imperfect!!! So I'm going to be 4th again...:((
Academic Contest:
WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! NO SPELLING CONTEST!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
:((
:((
:((
Instead there's just one Academic Contest and us top 5 will participate (CATHY, VIA, KIMI, KIM, MICHELLE)) INDIVIDUALLY!!!!! I am SO gonna lose.
I tried out for the oratorical contest--I wanted to AUDITION but not PERFORM. And guess what? Madam said I was good!
Another OMG! moment: I tried dancing.
See, we were supposed to prepare an intermission number for the ECA to prevent it from being boring. veryone was supposed to dance I Like It, so I HAD to join. I practiced with Michelle (TY!) and finally (almost) pefected it. Then SheCaVi-KiMani-Michelle were going to perform Club Can't Handle Me and I said I didn't want to jon. After several hours of contemplation, I decided to risk it. DANCE.
And it went well. Well...better than what I thought. So I'm a risk-taker now (Ha. Ha.).
Risk. Risk. Risk.
Ah.
CAT.
I think it's gonna be fun. The police air force guy said we could have FIRING (only he pronounced it as /PAI-ring/) and rappelling and planting trees and first-aid!!!
Anyway, been watching lots of anime now...
MANGA:
Finished:
1. Cardcaptor Sakura
2. Death Note
3. UFO Baby / Daa! Daa! Daa!
4. Shin Daa! Daa! Daa!
5. 7th Period is a Secret
6. Fruits Basket
7. Mamotte! Lollipop
8. Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop
9. Love Luck
10. Sugar Sugar Rune
11. Cherry Juice
*- chronological order
Unfinished:
1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
3. Beauty is the Beast
4. Hana Kimi
5. Maid-Sama! / Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama
Pending:
1. Kagetora
2. Guru Guru Pon Chan
3. Gakuen Alice (wait until it gets finished)
ANIME:
Finished:
1. Special A
Pending:
1. Soul Eater
2. Ouran High School Host Club
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home