..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Soul Eater

I found Tricia watching Soul Eater a few minutes ago, so I watched Soul Eater ep 2 and 3 with her.

I'm going to re-watch the episodes when I have the time.
Episode 3 is SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! Death the Kid is <3!!! He's got OCD and is obsessed about symmetry, kinda like me :))!!!

Animes:
Watched: Special A
Pending: Maid-Sama, Soul Eater


Submitted my Ateneo essay a few days ago. It was two pages exactly, short coupon bond, single-spaced. Then I found achi's Ateneo essay. Hers was almost two pages, short coupon bond, double-spaced. Kimi's: three pages, short coupon bond, single-spaced!!!

The deadline was last Friday, in St. Agnes. I just found out that day that that day was the deadline and that St. Agnes was closed in the afternoon. Good thing I prepared all the files the night before. So I called home and told them to bring them to me. I was so nervous because the school might've closed already and the car was taking too long!!! When it arrived at about 12:15, I hopped on it and got ready to go to St. Agnes. But then I remembered that Mdm. Mascarinas' La Salle and Ateneo Recommendation forms had no labels and I didn't know which contained which (they were in separate sealed envelopes with signatures on the flaps)! So I looked for Mdm. Mascarinas for her to sign the envelope once I open it and see the letter inside. But she wasn't there! So I asked help from Mdm. Maravilla. Mdm. Marijoy helped, too, by looking at one envelope under the light (comically, might I add). She claimed that there was an "LLE" in the letter (as in La SaLLE). Mdm. Maravilla was opening one side (the signature was in the middle, which left us free to open the side without noticeable damage). Inside the Mdm. Maravilla envelope was the Ateneo letter! She labeled it and I set off. Then I realized I forgot to ask my classmates what to put in the "Guidance Counselor" question! As it's the nearest, I went to Kimi's house and asked her. I found out that Kimi hasn't passed yet either, so I just asked her to submit mine along with hers. WHEW!


Intrams:
I won against Megan and Jesley in SCRABBLE.
I was 1st Runner Up against Nicole (she won) and Jireh in LONG JUMP.
^ I concentrated too much on landing my hands in front of me, which left my jump short.
Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home