..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Jargon

Just finished reading Cherry Juice!!!
I feel so uber-guilty because tomorrow is the UPCAT and I haven't studied Math but I read mangas and facebook-ed and downloaded songs!!! Okay, I promise I'll study after dinner. Oh, gosh. I also promised to wake up at 4:30AM!!! Kim and Rose are coming here at about 6 so we'll go to Arcilla Hall together, so I musn't be late! I'll sleep at about 10:00 today. OMIGOSH!!! It's 8:15 already!?! I haven't eaten dinner yet! Okay, WILL EAT DINNER NOW. T_T

Finished:
1. Cardcaptor Sakura
2. Death Note
3. UFO Baby / Daa! Daa! Daa!
4. Shin Daa! Daa! Daa!
5. 7th Period is a Secret
6. Fruits Basket
7. Mamotte! Lollipop
8. Modotte! Mamotte! Lollipop
9. Love Luck
10. Sugar Sugar Rune
11. Cherry Juice
*- chronological order

Unfinished:
1. Naruto
2. Vampire Knight
4. Beauty is the Beast
6. Hana Kimi
7. Maid-Sama! / Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama

Pending:
1. Kagetora
2. Guru Guru Pon Chan


Oh, also I read Kimi's City of Bones. It's about Shadowhunters and Clary and Jace. I pronounce Clary as /CLA-ri/, not /CLE-ry/, unlike what Tricia and Kimi does. Because her name is Clarissa /CLA-ri-sa/, not /CLE-ri-sa/. ANYWAY...Jace is cool!

Also, for documentation purposes, I read Oracles of Delphi Keep about a month ago. It was so cool too. The main characters are Theodosia Fields (a seer) and Ian Wigby (he named Theo when he was about five, so...COOL!). I like Thatcher more than his twin Perry.

Intramurals is fast approaching! I'm an Iron Hawk again (thank goodness, God knows what I'll do if I'm not) and I'm the unofficial assisstant assisstant coordinator. I did the letter for the parents for the try-outs and I'm so happy! It's my first time including my name in a letter thatis distributed to the student body! (I insisted on putting my name as 'Prepared by'...).

I tried-out for Standing Long Jump and Scrabble. I beat Bea Candano in Scrabble so I'll be the one playing. I also beat Ye-na in Standing Long Jump. We competed for the Running, too, but I moved my feet just a TEENSY bit so she could win. I don't like Running Long Jump, I almost always land badly, so I let her win snce she wants it so much.

Anyway...DINNER. Right.

P.S. I rhink Jargon is useless banter or something. XD
P.P.S. I like FIDIO in INAZUMA ELEVEN.


Keep y'all posted,
VVIIAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home