..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can You Catch Up?

Currently doing the Noli Me Tangere script. Honestly, why was I chosen? I'm not even GOOD in Filipino. ((That's why I wrote the script, except the dialogues and names, in ENGLISH!))

Read The Last Song, finished it today, in TRIGONOMETRY.
Read Brida, not finished. It was so boring and deep and GROSS (in the you-know-what way).
Will Read The Last Olympian e-book SOON.

Today was in my top 20 worst days.
I had major GIRL problems. As in -->. <-- (see the arrows?).
Anyway, that's on a slightly private topic so just ask me if you want to know. No need to post the details here. Let's just say skirts were never meant to have spots. Red spots. BIG red spots.Also thanks for Michelle for staying with me back there.

KIMI and SHERRY! Need the birthday vids, please. Send them ASAP.

Thinking about the really fun HISTORICAL REVERSION thingie. Here are my ideas:
+ BOMBS AWAY: Instead of just TWO bombs, the Allied forces (or was it Axis?) dropped a HUNDRED ATOMIC BOMBS. BOOMN! BOOM! BOOM!
+ WHAT WAR?: Before attacking Poland, UN was made and everyone united and became country friends. YAY!
+AFFAIRS: The president guy of Germany and the one in Italy had an affair. But the head of Italy found them out and he got jealous and they all warred against each other. So, NO WAR!Kinda weird, huh?

In Chemistry, we beat Catherine's group! Wooooeeee! (Pronounced WOO-YEE)
Tomorrow we're going to the Geology site thingie. I don't know much, but I sure do know that every wrong move you make, there's a minus point for you!

Finished Fang's blog AGES ago. I even followed them to Max-Dan-Wiz.com and continued reading. But I finished. Awww. Also, can I ask a favor? Please go to the aforementioned website and go to GET FANG FREE. Sign up and if you win a book, let me borrow! (Already signed myself, Tricia and Kimi up. Couldn't help it...).

For myself (because I WILL read all my posts one day when I'm older and I'll be like, "Cool! It's my past self's blog!"), I have already finished reading MAXIMUM RIDE 1-5: Angel Experiment, School's Out--Forever!, Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, The Final Warning and Max. Still waiting to win in the GET FANG FREE contest so I can read FANG, the next book.

Okay, I simply must get back to school work because a.) someone might catch me and b.) I have a ton of things to do tonight. Mainly, search about the MARRIAGE LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE, WRITE THE NOLI ME TANGERE SCRIPT, DO THE FILIPINO ASSIGNMENT and lots of other stuff that might make you fall asleep.

Keep you posted,
Via
P.S.
Kimi, your books are having an effect on me! Everytime I type the word "will", I think of Will in The Last Song! GRRRR! It's annoying! And then when I typed the MARRIAGE LICENSE EXPIRATION DATE, I remembered the recombinant lifeform's expiration dates! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home