..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vacation Diaries: 3rd Day

Dear Blog,
This one is shorter than the rest, so I'll type it. Haha.

PART 3: OCTOBER 27, 2009
We woke up early, had that breakfast buffet--free again (knew better now than to overeat), then checked out. we went to the ferry place and got the deluxe ticket. It was funny 'cause in the not-deluxe class, the waiting area was packed with hundreds of people whereas the deluxe class only had two (old) people and us. I swear, I thought I heard crickets!

We went in the ferry and our one-hour journey started. It wasn't that bad--it just rocked hard sometimes, like a mild roller coaster-y feeling. I ordered cookies, thinking it was a whole plate-ful of cookies--then when it arrived, you know how many there were? Four pieces! Four measly pieces (albeit devilishly delicious ones). [Celebrate! I used the word 'albeit' for the first time! I've been trying to do that for the past month!]. So, fortunately, Chase was full and gave me his akmost-brimming noodles! Weee!
We checked in at the Marco Polo Gateway (hotel we went to years ago!). I took pictures in the same settings to see now & what changed in me (because I took pictures of myself in the hotel years ago). We ate lunch (mine was the cheapest! $24! Achi's and the others were about $40!). We shopped for a few hours, then rested in the hotel. We rode the MTR (MTR! Can you believe it!?! It's like MRT!) to a night market. Nostalgia. I managed to pick a pasalubong out of three choices I made. Hard. So, SheCa__-KiMani, watch out for your pasalubong!
Also, Tricia bought a REAL bargain: 8 t-shirst for $100 (x6 for pesos)! Cool! Achi bought 12 ballpens for her pasalubong to her friends (and teachers!). Chase bought a Bakugan set for him.

..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..

Stay tuned for Part 4: October 28, 2009--the last part!!! I'll type it soon!

Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home