Remember Me, Bloggie?
Hey, hey, hey!
It's been a long time since I've last posted here!
Do you still remember me, bloggie?
I hope so.
Here's what I've been doing these past few months:
+ Reading books:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Sea of Monsters
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Battle at the Labyrinth
+ Reread the Supernaturalist just last night (finished it last night too!). I realized that the plot wasn't TOO bad...
+ Studying
+ Screening / Orientation tomorrow for Horizon at 2PM
Note: I did not go out of Legaspi this Christmas vacation. Everyone keeps on saying I did.
Comments:
Maximum Ride Series:
~still can't get over the fact that Max is a girl! Her name sounds so boyish (wasn't even sure it was a name in the first place!
~Fang is COOL.
~Iggy is WEIRD.
~Angel is BOO.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series:
~Check out the Lightning Thief trailer in YouTube! Logan Lerman is playing Percy, Alexandra Daddario is playing Annabeth. The major characters. Also, Uma Therman is playing Medusa! Gasp!
~My current desktop wallpaper is PJO!!!
Artemis Fowl:
~three words: not addicted anymore.
Also, I'm gonna change my blog name!
1. viahasablog- It surprised me that I would make a blog. It's supposed to be like "OMG! Via has a blog!"
2. viaandartyfacts- I was going to make it ArtyFacts, because it was mentioned in AFF (Artemis Fowl Files), but it was already taken.
3. wheresmydrachma- "Where's my drachma?". Drachma is the currency of Mount Olympus, with Zeus' likeness stamped on one side and the empire state building (where Mount Olympus is located, on the 600th floor. Don't ask.) on the other.
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home