..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vacation Diaries: 2nd Day

Dear Blog,
I decided to put part 2 since I'm in a blog mood today.

PART 2: OCTOBER 26, 2009
We woke up at 7:30 and got ready for the free breakfast buffet at Cafe Deco. I overate. My tummy hurt very much. I ate congee (a big bowl), 2 sausages, half a plate of scrambled eggs, 3 siomais, half a sticky rice in a leaf thingie...that's about all. I drank 3 glasses of apple juice and a glass of water
After that, we went outside for the tour. Our tour guide's name is Ken (which he keeps on saying). We went to the A'ma Temple. We took a picture with the rocks with carvings of some words I don't understand. There actually WAS something to see behind all that incense and cigar smoke. We were there for about fifteen minutes, taking pictures and inhaling those terrible fumes. Horrible...
Next we went to Macau Tower. It's the highest tower in Macau. It was sooo high! And the walls were glass (glass=see-through). It was soo scary (I have a fear of heights), especially because some of the floor was glass! I couldn't step on them at first, but after a few minutes of shaking, squealing and forcing myself, I was finally able to step on them and take pictures. Weee! There was a bungee jump there. Nuh-uh, not for me. It was very expensive. I wonder why people actually want to jump down the tower. There's another activity there, Skywalk thingie. You walk on the sides of the roof (with harness), circumnavigating the tower. That is not for me either.
We went to a statue, next. All we did was take two pictures, then done! Haha. We went to a restaurant after that, I ate just a little (little for me, not for you) because my usually fast metabolism has failed me (that was torture, about an hour of me not moving so as not to puke).
We returned to the hotel, wandered around and rode on a gondola. It was expensive, mommy said. The gondola rower was a girl named Jizella or Gizella or Jazella or Gazella or whatever. She was very friendly (I think it's a requirement) and has a great voice. Her hair was short and blond, tied in a pigtail. She has a European accent. We ate at McDo for dinner.
I wrote the words "Dear Blog" to "chose separately" this afternoon with the Leone b-pen. Then I continued it tonight, with the Venetian Macao free b-pen, 'cause the Leone ran out of ink (this one is on its way, too).
Packing and going to sleep. Night night. (I drew a grinning smiley here).


P.S.
They should name Macau "Casino World" since everywhere I look there are casinos. For example, the tour guide, "Ken" said, "This is the ____ casino, and this is the ______ casino. Here is a casino under construction..." while we were cruisin' the streets and he was pointing to the "right" (which was actually the left). Hello? Casinos much?
P.P.S.
There was a street there named BARRA! Cool, eh, Kimi?

..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..

Stay tuned for Part 3: October 27, 2009!!! I'll type it soon!


Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home