Vacation Diaries: 1st Day
Dear Blog,
Today is October 26, 2009.
I'm writing this on a page ripped from Tricia's notebook and daddy's Leone Stylus Retract 0.5. I'll type this when I get home. I am currently in Venetian Hotel Macau.
I'll tell y'all the stuff that happened today and yesterday, since coming here to Macau. Here goes:
PART 1: OCTOBER 25, 2009
We went to the airport on about 12 o'clock. The airport was the one we went to last summer for the China Tour (miss it, BTW).
Mommy shopped in this candy & chocolate shop (Duty Free), and Tricia lost her grip on a large lollipops case and the case broke (a slight crack)! Darn it. So we had to buy it! It contaned 10 lollipops, more or less. Being a devoted lollipop-hater (look at my Arty entry), I despised the newly-forcedly bought lollipops. I was challenged when daddy told us that we'll be eating them at the plane instead of chewing gum. I was very determined not to eat them. Not a single one of those tiny alluring candies. Arty will prevail. Fortunately, daddy did not make us eat them. So haha.
The flight was one and a half hours. We landed in Macau and then took this van from the tour agency to go here (Venetian Hotel, where I currently am). We just stayed here since arriving. And we'll be here until dinner time. I used the time to video (credits to Tricia for being my cameragirl through and through--and I mean it, as we shot more than 10 times per scene [e.g. chorus]) my music video since the hotel suite is oh-so-amazing.
We ate dinner at this food court place. It was so cool! The setting was like medieval Venice, and it had little shops that looked medieval-ish and the ceiling was painted with clouds! And the lights were bright so you'll think it was morning and open, when in fact, it was nighttime and in the second floor (or third or whatever)!
Back to dinner. There was a television mounted to the wall. It displays which numbers (ours were 931, 932, 933, 934 and 935, I think) were ready and you pick it up at either counters A, B, C, D (whichever the TV specifies). I ordered Tempura with noodles thingie. All the food were so expensive I could've fainted! Sirius Lee! My food alone was $60 (HK Dollars is x6)! I know, right? So then, we discovered that all 5 meals we ordered were in this placemat thingie! It's a major coinkidink because we haven't seen the placemat before and we chose separately, from a menu that had about 30 meals. Cool, eh?
So after we dinner-ed, we went back to the suite. I used the bathtub and soaked myself for a good 15 minutes, then showered. After my hair was semi-dry, I slept (after turning the Heater-Cooler to 15o (o= degrees, can't find the degree sign in this thing) Cool, from 25o Heat).
..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..:..
Stay tuned for Part 2: October 26, 2009!!! I'll type it soon!
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home