..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Catch Up!

Hi all!
It's September 20, 2009.
I'm bored, so I'm writing here in Notepad. I'm just gonna paste this to my bloggie (ooh, bloggie, kawaii!) next time.There's no internet in this laptop, because my sister's using it with daddy's notebook.

I AM NEVER GOING TO SIGN UP IN FACEBOOK!
Pet Society is for babies!
No offense to Pet Society-loving babies, though.

I just downloaded iTunes last night, and I'm uploading songs in it. But only a few, since I don't have internet and I'm just making do with the songs I saved months ago.
I asked Manilyn to bring her CDs tomorrow so I can get all the songs.
I dunno how, but, ah well...

..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..::..

I'm back from my trip to the dining room to get tissues!
My nose itches like crazy and I keep on sneezing!
It's so annoying and irritating!

I'm in the Spelling Bee Contest!
My sister's in it too, she won last year, but that was because the elementary participants were given a list of words to study.
I'm so going to beat her.
Kimi's in it too, I don't know if I can beat her.
They say the fourth years are good--better watch out for them.

Hurrah! My Love Story Karaoke in YouTube already has 100+ views! Yay, Yay, Yay!
Speaking of videos, Charina and Cathy, please, please, please, can I have the China videos now?
I feel like I've been waiting for it for nearly a century!
I'm gonna make a China video with it, so please hurry!
Ooooh, it's a rhymy-whymy! Century-hurry, cool!

Today, we had the Thanksgiving (in the school auditorium) and the Family Day.
My team lost in the Tug of War (and that's a 'tug', not 'tag', as the teachers wrote it), so I got a C2 as my consolation prize.
I had signed up for Hitting the Pot (which was a corny game title, BTW), but I didn't do it because I hate turning more than 3 times, it makes me dizzy and roll on the floor.
My sister managed to crack the pot and got a mug for her troubles.
Most of the games were for the parents, so I just sat there in the auditorium for hours until I went out, hung out with my friends, and 'helped' the SSG prepare for the fair.
I got a lot of candies from the Hitting the Pot, because I'm tall and I could reach the candies inside the pot when it has cracked.
Aw, I wanted to join in longest line--I even wore a belt, necklace and etcetera!

Tomorrow is the School Fair. I'll bet it's really easy. I'm gonna bag those prizes!
When will we practice the Chamber Theatre!?! I wanna win!

Why?
1. We must not lose to the lower years. It's excrutiatingly humiliating.
2. I have a big part.
3. We are working really hard on this.
4. This may be a part of our grade. Extra-curricular, surely. And maybe English and Public Speaking too.
5. I hate losing.
So Kimi, let's make the backgrounds and the recordings ASAP!!! (Yes, I want to help with the backgrounds and the recording. If you want, we can use my laptop to do both, I'm willing!)

Gotta save this before mommy finds out I'm still awake and usher me to bed!
The time? 9:30PM. I know, early, right?
Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home