After Lunch-ing...
This is my second post for the day.
Today is September 27, 2009.
The first post was made before I had lunch, now I'm finished lunch-ing!
I ATE SHRIMPS!!!
I am still using Notepad, as I've been doing recently.
I take back what I said earlier, I AM going to go on vocal rest, like Kimi.
I just heard my voice after I closed this notepad before having lunch, and it was scary--like a low rasping choking sound!
I might as well bring a notebook to the Cultural Presentation.
About the virus thingie, it's a little fixed now.
I've managed to delete the .exe files, but just the few stray ones.
The folders turned .exe I couldn't delete, since they contain files.
I'm going to commment on my previous post:
It's sooooo long!
The longest, I presume.
That's all for today!
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home