YouTube--Watch Out!!!
I have uploaded my very first youtube public video/animation yesterday:
http://www.youtube.com/yugiohfaniloveit
ViaVids
The first one is Clay Transformers and the second one is Klepto-Clay.The second one was made just this afternoon.I really like making animations, and I'm quite getting a hang of Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, with the help of some tutorials, but I can experiment without any help now...But I'm still working on how to make things explode there...and masking too...
I'm going to edit my YouTube profile after I finish with this...seems like a long time...
I haven't posted here for a LOOOOOONG time. I can't fill ya'll up with what happened because I've forgotten all about it. But I do remember me reading a lot of books:
~ Artemis Fowl 1-5
~ The Mediator 1 & 5
~ Dark Blue
~ Dumped by popular Demand
~ The School for Cool
~ Remember Me? (half)
I have COMPLETELY abandoned my quest for watching all Operation Love eps, it was getting boring anyway.
Of course, I also watched and read Naruto anime and manga--just now, in fact. I L-O-V-E the series (both anime and manga)!!!
I WAS thinking of signing up for Twitter, but I've lost the motivation...I saw my sister using it and I thought, "Hey, Twitter is WEIRD. I can't familiarize myself with the controls.", so "Signing up for Twitter" goes bye bye.
I RARELY write in my Day After Immortality--too busy.
My plans for making China videos seem to be more farfetched than ever. Why? Because CATHERINE and CHARINA (special mention-s) are STILL not giving me my vids. So, again, bye bye videos! When I get them, I'll probably have forgotten I even took them.
I am planning to make omelettes tomorrow! Mixed with salami and ham (if it sounds gross to you, think again, 'coz they're so delicious!).
While I was typing in this...rather...lengthy entry, Tricia "accidentally" dropped her mug on the table. Guess what? The glass on the table cracked but the mug was unharmed!
The periodical tests...hmmm...I seem to have a lot to say in this particular entry...but it's reasonable because I haven't posted here for a LOOOOOOOOONG time, as said earlier. A-NY-WAY (Sherry THINKS I've been say that word WAY too many times, I don't know...), I did find...I think. The tests today were MAPEH, TLE and Social Studies-the torture trio! I did well on the other tests in TLE, but the conversion...oh the guessing I did! MAPEH...okay, first of all, Mdm. DID NOT discuss HALF of those that showed up in the test. Nevertheless, I was able to guess my way...except for one item. But I doubt I'll be 99 or 98, because those other topics we've discussed that appeared in the test were difficult, so I had to do some amateur guessing. Now we'll move to my rant about Social Studies. I already have two mistakes there that I know of, who knows how many more there is...(shudder).
Intramurals is near! I am an IRON HAWK!!! Woot! Bye bye BLAZING PHOENIX!
Oh, we have a new maid. Ate Gean quit (sorry, I couldn't think of a less harsh word) about a week ago and Ate Myla (if that is the spelling of her name...I haven't asked her yet...I haven't had a decent conversation with her yet, too) replaced her about two days after she left.
Oh, gosh, the internet is down. I'll either wait for it to get fixed, fix it myself or save this in a notepad and post it tomorrow...hmmm...
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...
Okay, it's officially down.I'll just save this and post it tomorrow. So, remember, I made this today (I don't know the date, but just remember I made it today, August 6, I think...).
Keep you posted [hopefully in a more regular basis],
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home