Blah Blah Blah...
I haven't written in here for a loooooong time.
I have a lot to say, so let's begin.
Hmmm...oooh, the storm. I was soooo glad that we didn't have classes for one and a half days because a lot of the 3rd years have gotten sick and we needed a break so the disease won't spread any further. But the storm left yesterday afternoon so we had classes today. Waaah!
Next...oooh, the film review of Beowulf! Honestly, does madam really want us to watch a nude, revealing video??? So what I'm gonna do is read an excerpt and just make the film review out of it. But no worries, I won't copy it--I'll rephrase every single sentence.
What else to talk about?? Hmmm...Operation Love!!! Okay, to be honest, I'm starting to hate the show. Because it's a little repetitive. I mean, hello? He went to about five or more pictures already--he's had a chance to say what he feels, five times, but he doesn't! Come on!
Next, Boys over Flowers. Well, I must say, it is also a tad repetitive--break up, make up, break up, make up, break up, make up, break up, make up...! But at least it's not as repetitive as Operation Love...
Okay, so that concludes my post for today. Oh, and I am glad to say that I have caught up! I am now in the current Naruto episodes and chapters, like before I went to China!!!
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home