I ♥ Naruto Manga 449!!!
Naruto Manga 449 is soooooooooooo gooooooood!!! I can't wait for 450!!!
Akatsuki is goooooooonnnneeeee!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Pein is goooooooood!!! Weeeeeeee!!!
Okay, sorry for the burst of...affection (???) I feel for the manga. I have just read the 449, and I really really like it. It's like a happy ending, but it's happier because the series isn't finished yet.
Japanese Works I'm Enjoying:
Special A Anime
Naruto Manga
Naruto Anime
Operation Love (Proposal Daisakusen)
I love Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today has been a bit boring, but I'll survive.
I still have 3 hours of computer left!!! We had a computer schedule and I wasn't able to finish my time yesterday (2 hours each day) so it was added to my time today.
I have finished adding all my (our, if possible) China friends in my YM account, and have now proceeded to adding them in my Friendster account.
Sony Vegas Pro8.0 tutor greatly needed!
Also, if I don't have any readers, I don't care! I just write here because I want to, not because I want others to peer into my life!
Charina and Catherine, videos needed, please! Kimi, please get the horror movie video from me and edit it and put a title.
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home