..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Computer Glitch

Hi all!!!
Something is wrong with my computer account! Can anyone help me?
Here's the problem: when I logged into my account, all the documents, picture, videos and stuff were gone! The desktop has the default background and all my old icons were gone! Not uninstalled, but just gone from the desktop! It's like my account was reformatted!
BUT, I found my files in this address: USERS>~The V~! But I can't find it in Documents, Pictures, etc.! Can you understand that??? If so, help meeeee!!!!

Also, I have read all the Naruto mangas I missed and finished Naruto epsiode 101 (9 more eps to go!). I also started reading SA manga, but switched to the anime series.

Achi, Tricia and I went to school for the enrollment! ARIES is gone forever, never to return!!! How good is that!?! We shall suffer no more!!!
Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home