..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Via Has a Blog!

Ummm...this is my first entry and first blog.
I don't really know what to say. I'm so new at this.

I woke up today at about 9:30. I ate cereals and made my almost-cartoon-but-not-a-cartoon movie. I'm going to post it in my old (but unused) youtube account. But it's not yet done. I ate lunch, and resumed with my movie-making.

I just have to mention the ultra-super-fun day we had yesterday!!! I won't say anything except that it was an ultra-super fun day!!! The money was sooooooo worth it!!!

The race is on for my friends who are determined to find my youtube account, but none of them has found me out yet.

P.S. (That means postscript)
I'm going to tell you what happened in our super fun party in my next entry!
Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home