Shopaholic Books
My neck hurts! I've been reading Kimi's Shopaholic books since the day before yesterday.
The Shopaholic books:
Confessions of a Shopaholic (Kimi's, finished the day before yesterday)
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Kimi's, finished last night)
Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Kimi's, finished this lunch)
Shopaholic and Sister (Kimi's, still reading)
Shopaholic and Baby (Achi's, finished about five motnhs ago)
Yesterday, I went to the dentist (bringing Shopaholic Book # 2). I was surprised to see Kimi there!!! After the devastatingly long...treatment, I proceeded to the doctor, to have the vaccine (Manilyn, you evil girl, you told me it would hurt so much!).
I don't have much to say about today, yesterday, or yesterday's yesterday (which I prefer better than the term "the day before yesterday"), because all I did was read the books, plus the basic neccessities.
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home