..::Via's.::.Blog::..

Via's Blog

Monday, March 23, 2009

A Recount of Yesterday's Events

We woke up at about 7:30AM. I was the first to finish taking a bath so I decided to use the computer and install the SonyVegas, which I failed to install last night because we HAD to sleep at 9:30PM. I finally installed it, thanks to Kimi and the YouTube tutorial. I was about to download the media manager but we had to go.

We went to Quick and Hearty for the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet. The food was so delicious, especially the scrambled eggs!

We went to church next. After the church, me, Tricia and Mommy went to David's Salon while Chase and Daddy went home.

We stayed there for about three hours. THREE HOURS!!! I was supposed to have a haircut but it took THREE FREAKING HOURS!!! I waited there for about a century and then finally I had my hair cut. I waited AGAIN for another century until I had my hair "polished".

We went home in a hurry because it was already 1:45PM and the program starts on about 2:30PM. Luckily, we arrived at about 2:35PM and we weren't late. I was even the first 2nd year girl there! Kimi arrived a few minutes after me and we kept on asking Lu why he was wearing a uniform even if he wasn't an honor student.

The program started and we were so bored that I started reading Kimi's beloved book "A Walk to Remember" while Kimi read the book I lent her yesterday.

After a few minutes, Catherine arrived. After another few minutes, we went out of the auditorium and I saw Manilyn, Sherry and Michelle were there too.

After the program we went to Troy and Pauline's Graduation Party. Sherry was the only 2nd Year girl there and we talked, talked, talked until it was time to go.

I read "A Walk to Remember" and slept.
Keep you posted,
Via

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home