My Favorite Naruto Songs
Sing along if you want to! You have every right! But I'm sure no one in their right mind will. Anyway, it's my blog, isn't it? I'm free to post and say whatever I want!
Here are the lyrics for my favorite Naruto songs, which can be played by that adorable ninja player on your left.
Natsuhiboshi
Japanese
Natsuhiboshi naze akai?
Yuube kanashii yume wo miita
Naite hanashita
Akai me yo
Natsuhiboshi naze mayou
Kieta warashi wo sagashiteru
Dakara kanashii yume wo miru
English
Natsuhiboshi why are you so red?
Because I had a sad dream last night.
My eyes are red from the tears I shed,
Swollen as I cry.
Natsuhiboshi, why have you lost your way?
I'm searchin for a child who's gone afar.
He can't be found though I search all day.
My sad dreams come once more.
Yura Yura
Japanese
Yura yura to yuganda sora ekimi no moto e tonde yuke
Zutto soba ni itta kara
Aita suki ma ouki sugite
Namaiki na kimi no suna ona henji
Ma de nega sabishii
Mirarenai machide naiteru nara
Soba ni inakutemo egao wa todoketai
Yura yura to yuganda sora e
Kimi no moto e tonde yuke
Konna ni mo chikazu ni kanjiteru
Futatsu no omoi
English
In these wavering skies,
I will fly to you.
Since we've always been together,
The space between us has become too big.
Waiting for your honest reply,
Anyone would be lonely.
If you're crying in the town I can't see,
Even if I'm not with you,
My smile will still reach you.
In these wavering skies,
I will fly to you.
I can feel it this close, these two feelings.
Aoi Aoi Ano Sora
Japanese
Habataitara modorenai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora
Kanashimi wa mada oboerarezu
Setsunasa wa ima tsukami hajimeta
Anata e to idaku kono kanjou mo
Ima kotoba ni kawatteku
Michi naru sekai no yume kara mezamete
Kono hane wo hiroge tobi datsu
Habataitara modorenai to itte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano sora
Tsuki nuketara mitsukaru to shitte
Furikiru hodo
Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora
Aoi aoi ano sora
English
You say if you could fly,
You’d never come back down.
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky.
You’ve yet to learn what sadness is,
And are now just grasping what pain is like.
Even the feelings I have for you
Must be expressed in words.
As you awake from a dream into an unknown world,
Spread your wings and take flight!
You say if you could fly,
You’d never come back down.
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky.
You know if you can just make it through,
You’ll find what you seek.
So keep trying to break free
To that blue, blue skyto that blue, blue sky
To that blue, blue sky
I know this utterly senseless: posting lyrics for the viewers to sing along when no one wants to. But I said it before, it's my blog. Haha!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home