Last Saturday...
Hello, it's me again, on my second blog entry!!!
Announcement: I told Sherry (or rather, shown) my youtube account! So it's only Manilyn and Kimi left in the race.
I have finished reading Vampire Knight yesterday, starting from about 2.30 to 7.30!
Zero sucks!!! Sorry Manilyn, this isn't your lucky day.
I like Kaname more than Zero, because Zero just plain sucks ^. Chairman Cross is next on my fave characters list (when he's not crazy). =>
Here are the things that happened last Saturday:
We were supposed to meet at 7:00AM, but I was late again. I had to look for a pumper so I could pump the balloons, that made me later. I went to Manilyn's house to fetch her at about 8:00AM (where else would she be?), only to find out that she wasn't allowed to go (she had to attend church, so she won't be with us until the afternoon)!
After speaking briefly to Manilyn, I proceeded to Catherine's house, where we were supposed to meet. She said Sherry can't go because she doesn't have someone to drive her to said house. I finally relented to fetch Sherry, bringing Kimi (who was the early worm) and Cathy along. Sherry had these kitchen plastic bags. We cut head and arm holes in them and voila! A plastic blouse to cover us from our planned water fight!
I suggested that we go to Kimi's house to play the game because the school was closed (where we were planning to do the game). It turns out, Kimi has this inflatable swimming pool. We filled the small plastics with water and started the fight. Too bad Manilyn wasn't there, but at least the teams were even.
The water fight lasted the whole morning. We used Kimi's bathrooms and at last, we were ready to go to Sherry's house to eat lunch. Oh, and I read Sugar Sugar Rune while Sherry and Cathy were using the bathroom.
At Sherry's house, we ate lunch. It was lomi and chicken! Yummy! Cathy and Sherry went ahead after eating lunch to set up Sherry's room.
We started the party by wearing fake eyelashes. Catherine was the only one who knew how (poor her, no one knew how to do hers!), so she was the one who put the eyelashes on us. She said that, compared to Sherry, I was easier to be put on fake eyelashes, because Sherry kept moving. We took pictures and then I turned to go.
I had to go to BU for my PowerMemory graduation. But it turned out, it was already finished. My sister gave me my two diplomas and she went home, while I went back to Sherry's house.
We played an eating contest. Whoever finished the pinipig first wins. I won! Then the obstacle course game. Where we have to eat meringues. My team, SheCaVi, won! The last game: pop as many balloons as you can. It was weird; as I pop every balloon, I make an involuntary scream. It was weird and funny! Catherine popped the most balloons, she found a lot under the sofa.
After that, it was sort of a free time. Cathy watched Manilyn's suggested scary videos. It made my heart stop and I scream at each of them. Especially the Scary Maze Game!!!
--------------------End of Fun Day--------------------
Currently in Sherry's house yet again...but for school reasons. Unlike last Friday (preparing for the party) and Saturday (the party), we made the album. Manilyn and I kept on bickering because she absolutely adores Zero, whom I loathe. It was fun...no, really!
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home