Another Fun Day!
Fun day!
I woke up because of Catherine's call. We were planning to go to my house today, and we had minor problems, except the "Manilyn Problem". You see, Manilyn couldn't come to my house, which made it a problem. We called each other (Cathy, Kimi, Sherry) continuously to solve the problems. At about 8:45AM, the problems were finally solved. So I took a bath.
I waited for them to come. But, instead of the agreed 10:00AM, they came on 11:00AM! We played Games of the General, watched some videos and ate lunch. After lunch, we had Cookies n' Cream ice cream while finishing the video.
We made a horror movie (my idea!). Cathy did a great job as a make-up artist! Sherry was the ghost, Kimi was the ghost's best friend, and Cathy and I were the victims.
We finished the movie and ate snacks (brownies, polvoron and sinapot). After eating, we played a game called San Pedro! We had a brief photo shoot and they went home.
Manilyn, too bad you couldn't come!
P.S.
Waaaaaahhhhh!!! There's no Naruto (Anime) yet!!!
P.P.S.- to Cathy, Kimi, Mani and Sherry
If you know how to make graphics, please contact me before next, next year. (I'm serious!)
P.P.P.S.- to Kimi
Stop pestering me!
Keep you posted,
Via
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home